Cannot Create Bank Account For Suppliers Created Via An API
(Doc ID 1353505.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.0.6 to 12.1.3 [Release 12 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For vendors that are being imported into Oracle via an Oracle API from external systems, users are unable to create bank accounts using iSupplier user accounts. The bank account that they create disappears and no notification is generated to AP user.
The following message is shown:
Bank Account <ACCOUNT NUMBER> has been added to your company profile. The account information will be routed to an administrator who will review the details and carry out any account verification that is required. You will be notified once the review is complete.
Even with the message, no bank account is generated.
Expect to have the bank account for the supplier once it is confirmed in the application.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Go to iSupplier User Administrator responsibility
2) Navigate to Register Supplier User
3) Choose a supplier that is created through API in the supplier name field
4) Fill out email, username, first and last name fields
5) Assign relevant responsibilities to the user: Supplier Profile Manager, iSupplier Portal: View Only
6) Click on Register button
7) Wait for the workflow email containing the password for the user
8) Login as supplier user
9) Go to Supplier Profile Manager responsibility
10) Click on Banking Details menu item on the left menu
11) Click on Create button
12) Choose existing bank and branch names from the list of values.
13) Enter an account number
14) Click on Save button
15) Problem: The next screen will display this message: Bank account <ACCOUNT NUMBER> has been added to your company profile .... However the bottom section does not display the account. Also no notifications are generated for this bank account creation.
16) Logout as a supplier user and log back in as normal user
17) Go to Payables Manager responsibility
18) Navigate to Suppliers -> Entry
19) Click on "Supplier Bank Account Requests" link located at top left side.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document