Last updated on JANUARY 29, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Complex Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle Applications Framework - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 06-Nov-2013***
*** Checked for the relevance on Apr 7 2015 ***
When attempting to add a new node to a Master Configuration nothing happens after clicking on the "Go" button during the "Add" activity. New nodes cannot be added.
1. Using Complex Maintenance and Repair Super User responsibility
2. Navigate to Configuration Management -> Master Configuration
3. Hit the Create button and complete required fields, then click Apply
4. Select a node by checking the check box
5. Select Action = "Add" the click Go button, but nothing happens, screen does not change and the action does not take place.
Note: Occassionally, this java error is being raised and displayed on the screen "java.lang.indexOutBoundsException:index:nn size:nn"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms