(Doc ID 1354738.1)
Last updated on MARCH 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Complex Maintenance, Repair, & Overhaul - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle Applications Framework - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to add a new node to a Master Configuration nothing happens after clicking on the "Go" button during the "Add" activity. New nodes cannot be added.
1. Using Complex Maintenance and Repair Super User responsibility
2. Navigate to Configuration Management -> Master Configuration
3. Hit the Create button and complete required fields, then click Apply
4. Select a node by checking the check box
5. Select Action = "Add" the click Go button, but nothing happens, screen does not change and the action does not take place.
Note: Occassionally, this java error is being raised and displayed on the screen "java.lang.indexOutBoundsException:index:nn size:nn"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document