Last updated on JULY 19, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version,
When ordered quantity is updated to 0 on a Picked PTO Line ,
System prompts the message
"Don't allow cancel: Line has been pick confirmed/staged."
"The update request cannot be executed now because the source lines have at least one delivery line that is in a confirmed delivery or has been shipped."
However the Line still gets cancelled.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Copy a PTO Sales Order
4. Release Sales Order
5. Change the ordered quantity = 0
6. Move the focus the next record.
7. Save, the system prompt: Don't allow cancel: Line has been pick confirmed/staged.
8. Move back to the canceled line.
9. Move the next record. the system prompt: Don't allow cancel: Line has been pick confirmed/staged.
10. However record is saved successfully.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms