"Soap Action Should Be Less Than 51 Characters" Error Received When Editing Web Service Operation
(Doc ID 1355900.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version: 6.2.2
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using a soap action with more than 50 characters in a Web Service, the following error is received as a popup when attempting to edit the operation:
"Soap Action should be less than 51 Characters"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a webservice with a soap action in the WSDL greater than 50 characters.
1. Log into OTM.
2. Go to Business Process Automation --> Communication Management --> Web Services.
3. Search for the Web Service created.
4. Click to Edit.
5. Click the Pencil to Edit the Operation Process.
6. Click Save.
7. Note the Error popup stating "Soap Action should be less than 51 Characters".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|