Message Hub --> Reply Message Action Shows GMT Time as Messsage Sent Time Instead of Current Time
(Doc ID 1355910.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fleet Management - Version 6.1.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating or replying to a message in the message hub, the date/time shows GMT, but the timezone shows as server time. The client expects the time to be shown to match the timzeone and not be in GMT.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into OTM 6.1.
2. Go to Business Process Automation --> Integration --> Message Hub Manager.
3. Search for Message ID 123.
4. Select and Click Actions --> Reply to Message.
5. Note the Message Date is 2011-08-22 17:32:54 which is GMT time.
6. Enter the following:
Message type ID: OUTBOUND_FREEFORM_MSGTYPE
Title: Have a nice Day
Message content: Have a nice day.
7. Click Finished
8. Note Message 234 was created.
9. Go to the Message Hub and search for outbound free form message that was just sent (234).
10. Note the message date shows as GMT datetime with America/NewYork as the timezone - 2011-08-22 17:32 America/New_York
11. Ideally OTM should display the time in the the timezone listed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document