Release 11.5.10: Update Contact Address Changes Organization Primary Address
(Doc ID 1355918.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Teleservice - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206 version, Service Request Form
In the Service Request form, when a contact address is changed using the "Contact / Addresses" tab "Create Edit Contact" button, the organization identifying address is also changed.
Expect the country of the contact address to be changed, not the organization address
Steps to Reproduce
- In Contact Center > Addresses tab > for an organization verify that identifying address has, for example, Country = United States
2. In Service Request form created a new SR.
3. In the Contact/Addresses tab, for the contact associated to the SR, click the "Create Edit Contact" button. The "Create Contact" window pop-up
4. In the "Create Contact" window > Contact Info region > change the Country to, for example, Japan and click "Save" button. Notice that there is no message that a record is saved.
5. Save again in the Service Request form. Notice message that indicates 2 records were saved.
6. In Contact Center > Addresses tab > for the same organization note that identifying address now has Country = Japan
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document