R12: Internal Requisition Having Lines With Different Deliver-To Locations Is Creating Isolated Sales Order Headers
Last updated on JUNE 01, 2016
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.2 and later
Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.1 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.1 version, Transaction Entry
When having one requisition with multiple destinations while processing it, application creates multiple records in OE_HEADERS_IFACE_ALL table (one per Requisition Line Destination) and while importing, it imports multiple orders. One will be correct (with lines) but the other will import with only headers without lines.
Users expect the multiple destination (single) requisition, to create only a single sales order (header) in the interface tables.
Steps To Reproduce
1. Create Internal Requisition with multiple lines all pointing to different deliver to location. Approve it.
2. Run Create Internal Orders Program.
3. Interface has multiple records (one per destination line)
4. Run Order Import
5. Multiple orders get imported. One with each ship to address at header.
6. One order will get booked and imported with lines. Rest are without lines and in entered stage.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms