Last updated on JANUARY 13, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Grade is not pulled through when using Position Copy
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
UK HRMS Manager:
1. Workstructures>Position>Position Copy
2. Clicked on position copy
3. Entered a unique batch name in the “Name” field which is: “SS SFA 01”
4. Clicked into position name and typed in the old position code whichis to be copied, which is: “SF00197”. Then clicked OK and OK again to the next message about the job details.
5. Typed 1 for default copies and clicked on query to retrieve the details of the old position that is to be copied.
6. Click on the new tab
7. Click on the “change list” and typed in the new organisation for the new position and clicked OK.
8. Then typed in the new position code of the position I want to create and clicked OK.
9. Clicked on the create “new” tab and clicked OK to the message
10. Changed the start date and effective date of the new position that has been created to the 1st June 2010.
11. Then clicked on the “Other Info” button and checked the boxes for “position extra information”, “work choices” and “position valid grades”. Then clicked OK.
12. Then clicked on the submit button and clicked OK to the message.
13. The concurrent request is submitted
14. Into the position screen and click on “Valid Grades” and it is blank.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms