Staging Move Transaction Done Prior To Ship Confirm Causing Interface Trip Stop To Fail With 'An Error Occurred While Relieving Reservations'
(Doc ID 1357068.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Warehouse Management, Staging move transaction performed prior to Ship confirm was causing Ship confirm to fail.
Due to this users cannot perform Ship confirm and Interface trip stop was completing with error.
The records were stuck in MTL_TRANSACTIONS_INTERFACE (MTI) with the following error
An error occurred while relieving reservations
The issue can be seen with the following steps:
1. Create 2 POs and 2 ASNs for the same item with 1 line each having quantities say 3 and 2 Ea.
2. Create an ISO for the same item with 1 line having a total qty of 5Ea.
3. Run pick release concurrent program after doing the planned crossdocking setup. Make sure that the cross docking has happened and reservations are created.
4. Receive ASN1 into lpn LPN1, ASN2 into LPN2 and perform the inspection of both the lpns by accepting the entire qty.
5. Drop the LPN1 into STAGE subinventory into lpn SLP1 (Transfer Contents).
6. Drop the LPN2 also into STAGE subinventory (same locator) into lpn SLP2 (Transfer Contents).
7. Do a staging transfer of SLP2 from STAGE to SHIPPING Subinventory.
8. Unassign SLPN2 from the delivery, assign a new delivery and ship confirm the new delivery.
9. Ship confirm the old delivery (i.e. the delivery associated with lpns SLP1 ).
10. Notice Interface trip stop errored and Records stuck in relieve reservations error in MTI.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document