Last updated on JANUARY 05, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find a Performance issue when querying with 'View by LPN' in the Material Workbench form INVMWBIV.fmb.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Go to: Inventory Responsibility
2. Navigate to: On-hand, Availability > On-hand Quantity
3. Change Subinventory Type to Receiving
4. Enter Subinventory
5. Enter Locator
6. Change to View By Licence Plate Number LPN.
7. Press [Find], notice performance issue.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms