Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Running Service Contracts Main Billing, the log displays sometimes Error Messages like:
- OKS_ARFEEDER_PUB.insert_ra_interface => Exception in insert into RA_INTERFACE_LINES SQLCOE = -1400 Sqlerrm = ORA-01400: cannot insert NULL into ("AR"."RA_INTERFACE_LINES_ALL"."DESCRIPTION")
- OKS_ARFEEDER_PUB.Get_REC_FEEDER => Insert Failed IN ARFEEDER MAIN_CUR_EXCEPTION RAISED User-Defined Exception
- OKS_ARFEEDER_PUB.Get_REC_FEEDER => Insert Failed IN ARFEEDER OTHERS EXCEPTION RAISEDORA-01476: divisor is equal to zero
The Errors are not easily interpreted.
1. Are there any temporary table where we are storing the error records after the Service Contracts Main Billing program is run
Are there any table where the billing data processed after the program Service Contracts Main Billing is run . Such a table were billing data as well as error records data /Messages can be kept?
2. Are there any plans to make these error messages more meaningful?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms