LOA New Self Service Rejection Comments Not Visible
(Doc ID 1357257.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Leave of absence.
When adding the "pNtfFyiDetails=Y" parameters as suggested in <Note 1325364.1> FYI Notifications Not Shown To Manager , the rejection reason is not displayed anymore in the notification received by the employee.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. System Administrator responsibility
2. Application > Function
3. Add &pNtfFyiDetails=Y into form parameters to both functions: HR_LOA_SS and HR_LOA_MGR_SS
5. Log in as an employee
6. Employee Self-Service
7. Absence Management
8. Create an absence
9. Submit for approval.
10. Log out
11. Log in as the approver
12. Open the notification just received.
13. Enter the decision (last box text of the notification)
15. Log out and log back as this employee
16. Open the notification received for the rejection
17. The rejection reason is not displayed.
Note: Without &pNtfFyiDetails=Y, the rejection reason is displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document