R12 : CSTACREP - Uninvoiced Receipts Report does not show Purchase Orders
Last updated on AUGUST 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version: 12.1
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Create a PO that accrues on receipt in November period and approve it.
2. Receive and Deliver the PO in November
3. Run the Uninvoiced Receipts Report for November with parameter 'Include Online Accruals' = 'Yes', the
PO appears in report output.
4. Invoice the receipt in December
5. Run the Uninvoiced Receipts Report for November with parameter 'Include Online Accruals' = 'Yes', the
PO does not appear in the report output.
It should appear when running the report for November since the actual accrual was in November.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms