R12 : CSTACREP - Uninvoiced Receipts Report does not show Purchase Orders
(Doc ID 1357719.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 03, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to find a Purchase Order number in the Uninvoiced Receipts Report output while running it for the November period - after invoicing the Purchase Order in December.
1. Create a PO that accrues on receipt in November period and approve it.
2. Receive and Deliver the PO in November
3. Run the Uninvoiced Receipts Report for November with parameter 'Include Online Accruals' = 'Yes', the PO appears in report output.
4. Invoice the receipt in December
5. Run the Uninvoiced Receipts Report for November with parameter 'Include Online Accruals' = 'Yes', the PO does not appear in the report output.
It should appear when running the report for November since the actual accrual was in November.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document