Last updated on SEPTEMBER 18, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Quoting - Version 188.8.131.52 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.1]
Oracle iStore - Version 184.108.40.206 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Quoting, Tax is getting calculated based on Bill To.
Tax should be calculated based on the Ship To.
This is working as expected when the quote is submitted to order.
Steps to Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Responsibility: Quoting Sales Manager
- Check that Ship To site use has Tax code setup.
- Check that Bill To site use do not have Tax code setup.
- Enter Quote details
- Enter Quote line details
- Save the Quote
- Quote Total will not show Tax amount
- Convert Quote to Order, Tax will be shown on Order Screen but not on Quote.
- Now Add Tax Code on Bill To Site Use.
- Create the Quote
- Quote shows the Tax amount.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms