Mass Additions Posting Report Picks Incorrect Request ID With No Data Found When Multiple Users Submit Requests
(Doc ID 1358109.1)
Last updated on MARCH 30, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Assets - Version 18.104.22.168 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Mass Additions Posting Report picks up the wrong request ID which leads to no data found when multiple users submit the request.
Steps to reproduce:
1. User1 submitted the Mass Addition Post for Book1
2. User2 submitted the Mass Addition Post for Book2
3. Mass Addition Post completed for Book1, Request_Id1
4. Mass Addition Post completed for Book2, Request_Id2
5. Mass Additions Posting Report for Book1 is picking up Request_Id2 which leads to no data found.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!