R12: Usage Billing - Frequently Asked Questions
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 12-May-2014***
1. Default Reading Settlement
When default readings are used we expect the Main Billing to catch up on first real reading all the defaults already billed. Example:
- create an usage contract with usage line with Usage Type = Actual per Period, Period = Month, default reading = 10
- will enter following readings: first month = 100, second month nothing, third month = 200.
- Then run Main Billing => the followign get invoiced: 100, 10, 200
- Would expect to have these values invoiced: 100, 10, 190.
2. Negative Invoicing
Is it possible to have negative invoices generated for usage reading by enter negative readings or counter correction reading in R12 (as it was in 11.5.10)?
3. Initial Reading
Is it possible to start billing from a certain reading?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms