R12 Generic Data Fix (GDF) Patch to Delete Distributions From Invoices Having Extra Misc lines After Cancellation
(Doc ID 1359299.1)
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.0 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.0 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The India Localization Tax lines(MISCELLANEOUS) are not deleted/reversed after Invoice Cancellation
Steps to reproduce:
1. Log into Oracle applications using a Payables responsibility.
2. Open the Invoice Workbench
(N) Invoices > Entry > Invoice
3. Query an Invoice
4. Click on the [Actions] button
5. Check option "Cancel Invoice"
6. Click Ok
7. Invoice is successfully cancelled. But the Invoice MISCELLANEOUS Tax lines are not 0 for a cancelled Invoice
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document