Last updated on JULY 18, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Shipping Execution - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Inbound/Outbound transactions
Orders submitted via Delivery Export Compliance Screening via International Trade Management(ITM) Adapter are stuck and remain in an Awaiting Export Screening status after XML configuration errors are resolved.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Order Management Super User Responsibility
2. Orders, Returns
3. Create and Book and Order
4. Submit order via Delivery Export Compliance
5. External resource received and confirmation returned.
6. Lines still remain in Awaiting Export Compliance and do not progress
Upgraded from E-Business Suite Release 12.0.6 to Release 12.1.3.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms