Unable to Select Ship Method in Transit Times Form Due To "FRM-41830: List of Values contains no entries"
(Doc ID 1360211.1)
Last updated on MAY 16, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Shipping Execution - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124 version, Setup Issues
When attempting to select a Shipping Method in the Transit Times form, the following error occurs.
FRM-41830: List of Values contains no entries
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a new freight carrier and shipping method.
2. Assign the new shipping method to two organizations
3. Navigate to Setup > Freight Carriers, Cost Types > Shipment Transit Times
4. Input location types as Internal locations, and Origin and Destination as the locations of the two organizations (step 2)
5. Click on the list of values (LOV) for Ship Methods
6. Error results
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document