R12: AP: Withholding Tax Is Not Calculating Correctly When Applying Prepayment
(Doc ID 1360823.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 21, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.1.1 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When paying an invoice to which is applied a paid prepayment with WHT, the WHT amount is calculated on the whole invoice amount and not on the rest of the invoice amount after applying prepayment.
When prepayment with payment time automatic witholding shall be applied on a standard invoice, the AWT on the prepay would be adjusted against the payment time AWT calculated on standard invoice.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Navigate to Payables responsibility
2. Enable payment time AWT from payables options and set allow AWT for the supplier site.
3. Enter a prepayment invoice of amount 1000 with 10% payment time AWT and pay.
4. Enter a standard invoice of amount 1160 with 10% payment time AWT and apply the prepay created in step4.
5. Upon payment of the standard invoice AWT amount on the invoice should be -16 only.
Unable to process invoices in system.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!