Last updated on AUGUST 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Internal Requisition/Internal Sales Order cycle , Receiving Creates receiving qty in wrong Internal Requisition.
In Requisition/Internal Sales Order cycle , on receipt and deliver , the received qty should be updated in correct IR.
1. Create 2 Identical Internal Requisitions for couple of items.
2. Create Internal Orders
3. Run the Order Import Request.
4. Ship both the Sales Order in one single delivery (one shipment).
5. Receive the Internal Requisition using the MWA.
6. Enter the Internal Requisition number
7. Enter the shipment number
8. Enter the item number
9. Generate the LPN.
10. Enter the quantity
11.Select the Lot from the List of Values.
12. Checked the receiving transaction, one of the lot was received in one IR and another one with another Internal Requisition.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms