View Hierarchy Page Doesn't Display All Nodes And Has No Option To View The Missing Nodes
(Doc ID 1361614.1)
Last updated on JULY 07, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When viewing a generic hierarchy, the 'View Hierarchy' page does not list all the locations which should be in the hierarchy. There is also no option in the page to see the next page.
If user tries to add the location to the hierarchy, the following error is raised:
The page only lists all the nodes in one page and there are missing values. There is no option to view the missing values.
Steps to Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log on to the Applications.
2. Choose the responsibility 'US Super HRMS Manager'.
3. Navigate to 'Work Structures-> Generic Hierachy'.
4. Search for the hierarchy.
5. Click on link to the hierarchy.
6. Click on the 'Expand All' link to see all nodes in the hierarchy.
7. Scroll down the list.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document