Last updated on JULY 12, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Performance Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Appraisals
There are 2 levels of approvers Level 1 and Level 2. If level 1 is approving the appraisal and level 2 is rejecting the appraisal. the system is sending the appraisal back to the main appraiser. When the main appraisers submits the appraisal again it sends it only to Level 2 approver.
Once rejected and re-submitted it should go for approvals of all the approvers .
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) main appraiser submits appraisal for approval.
2) 1st level approver approves the transaction
2) 2nd level approver rejects the transaction
3) main appraiser gets notification, he changes the appraisal and submits appraisal for approval again.
4) main appraiser can see all the approvers on the review page but, the status of 1st level approver is set as 'Approve'
5) When main appraiser clicks on submit. it sends the appraisal directly to 2nd level approver.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms