How To Support Publicly Callable API's ?
(Doc ID 1362095.1)
Last updated on JULY 13, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This short technical brief is designed to give Oracle Support Analysts:
- places where to get more information on APIs
- limitations on how far Oracle Support can support API issues
- a simple approach to diagnose API problems reported by customers
- common traps and issues that are easily forgotten when running APIs
- a checklist of items to gather before approaching development for assistance
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document