Agis Customer Supplier Association Creates Multiple Associations For The Selected Legal Entity
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 09, 2016
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer and Supplier Associations
You want to setup a Customer Association for a chosen Legal Entity.
1. With Intercompany Super User responsibility, go to Setup: System Options
2. Focus on Invoicing Options tab
3. Select Customer and Supplier Associations
4. Enter the Legal Entity / Operating Unit and Organization for which you want to create a Customer Association and click Go
5. Hit Create Customer Association
You are prompted to View and Select Trading Organizations
6. Select a trading partner from the list of Legal Entities displayed and click Continue
You get confirmation that Customer Association was saved successfully
7. Query back the Legal Entity Customers and suppliers for the Legal Entity associated as Customer You find that it shows multiple associations
Due to this issue, Setup is created between LE and OU that are not required, including the Organization itself which was set as Customer.
Thus, you find the situation that the organization is created as a customer to itself.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms