Wip Mass Load Updated Job Released Missing The Operations And Resources
(Doc ID 1362735.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Work in Process - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Wip Mass Load is used to change the status of a non-standard job to 'Released' - as a result, the operations and resources previously manually entered on the job are removed.
The issue is also reproduced if the status is changed to 'On Hold'
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a non-standard job in Work in Process > Discrete Jobs form.
2. The non-standard job has no routing associated to it.
3. Some operations and resources are manually entered on the job.
4. Insert the records for changing the job statuses in the wip_job_schedule_interface table using a script
5. Run Wip Mass Load to change the status of the job to 'Released' (or to On Hold)
6. The operations and resources have been removed from the job.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document