Operation Not Getting Added After Rollup Patch 9502985
(Doc ID 1362979.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Work in Process - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After application of WIP Consolidated Patch # 9502985 after operation being getting added manually or through WIP Mass Load, the error is occurring
a. when performing manual change in job using the form see error:
b. when using WIP Mass Load see following error in the output:
Error: Material transaction(s) exist for this job. To ensure correct costing - perform WIP return and later add Operation(s).
WIP->Job/Schedule Details->Operations. Get the error WIP_ADD_OP_ERROR
A. Using WIP Mass load Program
1. Inserting new rework operation into interface tables from a Quality plan for the WIP Job.
2. Running WIP Mass load Program
3. New rework operation is not getting added/inserted in the specific WIP job.
4. WIP mass load program is completing in warning with following error visible in the log:.
‘Material transaction(s) exist for this job. To ensure correct costing - perform WIP return and later add Operation(s).
B. When we add the operation manually
1. WIP > Job/Schedule Details>Operations
2. add new operation in the form
3. getting following error: ‘WIP_ADD_OP_INVALID’.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document