Curtail Pick Reason Context Backorders All Pick Tasks For Same Item/Loc - Across The Sales Orders
(Doc ID 1363059.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 01, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
There is an Enhancement Request
When attempting to do Partial Picking for Non- Serial Items in Mobile Application - the Curtail Pick reason context is back-ordering all open pick tasks for same item/locator, across the Sales orders
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1.Select the MSCA/WMS Responsibility , Navigation --> Task --> Paper based Pick.
2. Enter the Org Code and Enter , Enter / Scan Pick Id and press Enter.
3. Confirm the required fields
5. Click on Exception Button - Select Partial Picking
6. Enter Partial Quantity and press Ctrl+G for LPN in the Into LPN
7. Click on Pick More button and click on F4 function to open Reason Window , and then select Curtail Pick reason
The Curtail Pick reason context is back-ordering all open pick tasks for same item/locator across the Sales orders.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!