Workbench User Are Not Able to Search Contracts With Enforce Access Control Checked
(Doc ID 1363122.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Procurement Contracts - Version 12.1.2 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 19-Aug-2013***
In Contract Workbench, Enforced Access contracts are not searchable when using Secure Enterprise Search (SES).
Steps To Reproduce:
(R) Contracts Workbench
- Create Repository contract with Enforce Access Control checked and a user added
- Run the Incremental crawl from SES admin: Login in as sesadmin and run crawl for Source Type = oracle.apps.okc.repository.textsearch.server.RepHeaderSearchExpVO
- Login from Contracts Workbench User and search for contract => Search does not give any results
- Login with the user who was given access to the contract using workbench User responsibility, Search does not give results
- Login with Contract Workbench Admin responsibility, Contract can be searched
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot search secured contracts
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|