Workbench User Are Not Able to Search Contracts With Enforce Access Control Checked
(Doc ID 1363122.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 25, 2019
Oracle Procurement Contracts - Version 12.1.2 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the Contract Workbench, Enforced Access contracts are not searchable when using Secure Enterprise Search (SES).
Using a Contracts Workbench responsibility:
- Create Repository contract with Enforce Access Control checked and a user added.
- Run the Incremental crawl: Login in as sysadmin and run the crawl for Source Type = oracle.apps.okc.repository.textsearch.server.RepHeaderSearchExpVO
- Login from Contracts Workbench User and search for contract > Search does not give any results
- Login with the user who was given access to the contract using workbench User responsibility, Search does not give results
- Login with Contract Workbench Admin responsibility, Contract can be searched
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a million knowledge articles and a vibrant support community of peers and Oracle experts.