R12: Scheduled Payment Selection Report Template Has Incorrect Output Format
(Doc ID 1363161.1)
Last updated on MARCH 29, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Payments - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Scheduled Payment Selection Report always generates the PDF output when run as a part of PPR submission request, irrespective of the default output type of the template.
- The Scheduled Payment Selection Report default output type is to set to Excel.
- When the report is submitted during batch processing, the output type is PDF. If submitted manually, it is Excel.
- Submit the Payment Process Request, the Scheduled Payment Selection Report is automatically generated in PDF.
- Expect to see this in Excel format instead of the PDF output.
- Modifing the Default Output Type of the Template in the XML Publisher Responsibility does not help as the PDF output is still produced.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document