Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Customer Support - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After applying CS Patch 12732744:R12.CS.B and its pre-requisites (or any later cumulative patch), there could be an error while accessing the Agent Dashboard.
As per <Note 1236744.1>, applied Patch 9935609 to resolve the error above, but a different may arise after that:
Steps to Reproduce
- Applied pre-requisites for Patch 12732744 (or any later replacement):
1) 9866246:R12.JTY.B - IMPLEMENTING SYSTEM QUALIFIER
2) 9883278:R12.CAC.B - UPTAKING SYSTEM QUALIFIER IN ASSIGNMENT MANAGER
3) 12411685:R12.CSP.B- 12.1.3 ROLLUP PATCH # 1 FOR SPARES MANAGEMENT
- Applied Patch 12732744
- Go to Responsibility Customer Support Specialist
=> The error occurs while accessing the Agent Dashboard.
Applied Patch 12732744 (or any later replacement, such as Patch 14613618:R12.CS.B - 12.1.3:BUG FIXES FOR CS: OCT'12)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms