How To Stop Sales Order Reservations Being Deleted After Pick Wave Move Order Is Backordered In Transact Move Order (TMO/INVOTTRX.fmb)?
(Doc ID 1364569.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 13, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 11.5.10.CU2 and later
Oracle Shipping Execution - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Transact Move Order : TMO/INVOTTRX.fmb
Is there a way to prevent the sales order reservations being deleted when backordering pick wave move orders on the transact move order form (INVTOTRX.fmb / TMO) ?
1. Navigate to Order Mangement > Create/Book a sales order.
2. Navigate to Inventory > Onhand > Reservations : See reservation created, or manually create one.
3. Navigate to Inventory > Move Orders > Transact Move Order
4. Choose Tools > Back order
5. Navigate to Inventory > Onhand > Reservations : See reservation is removed.
Note too that there are many places to backorder. This document specifically references a manual back order on the Transact Move Order Form. The Pick List Generation (Pick Release process) could also result in a backorder. This is a different process.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document