R12: EBTax: Invoices With Self-Assessed Tax Matched to PO Have Incorrect Accounting Entries
(Doc ID 1364791.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 24, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Invoice Price Variance goes to AP Item expense GL account
- Tax Invoice Price Variance also goes to AP Item expense GL account.
- This is incorrect. It must map to AP Tax/VAT GL account.
- The Self-Assessed Tax Accounting Entries are incorrect with PO Matched Invoices.
- The problem occurs only with with self-assessed invoices matched to a PO.
- Manual AP Non-Matched Invoices has correct accounting.
- Purchasing enters the tax classification. Payables calculates the tax. The problem occurs when matching to a PO and flagging the tax as self_assessed in Payables.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Oracle Payables
2. Path: Invoices -> Enter -> Invoices
3. Create an invoice and save.
4. Match the invoice to a PO.
5. Validate the invoice.
6. Account the invoice.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document