Where Do the Default Cost Factor Values Come From During RFQ Creation And Where Do They Appear on the Purchase Order ?
(Doc ID 1364827.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Sourcing - Version 12.0.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating an RFQ from the Unassigned Requisitions pool, the cost factor values are automatically being assigned to the RFQ lines.
1. Log in to Oracle Applications, using the Sourcing Super User responsibility.
2. Click the Requisitions tab.
3. Select the Unassigned Requisition view and click Go.
4. Select the line(s), and create the RFQ.
5. On the RFQ creation pages, proceed to the Lines region, scroll down and some defaulted Cost Factors
The Cost Factors are defined to default to "Supplier" on the Negotiations Configuration page (Administration tab). There are times when a user will want to use cost factors on an RFQ line; however, the user does not wish for these values to be automatically defaulting.
When creating the RFQ from the Negotiations page, the cost factor values do not default on the RFQ line.
Where are these cost factor values defaulting from, and why are they defaulting?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document