EGOIJAVA: Business Rule Incorrectly Rejecting When Assign Item To Organization
(Doc ID 1364927.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Product Hub - Version 12.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ConcurrentProgram:EGOIJAVA - Excel Spreadsheet Import Concurrent Program
A Business Rule incorrectly fires when assigning an Item to an Organization.
The business rule is intended to verify that the item has been assigned to an Alternate Catalog Category (ACC).
The item has been assigned to an ACC in the Master Organization, but the business rule is fired preventing assignment of the item to other organizations.
1. Navigate to Development Manager > Setup Workbench.
Create an item catalog category (ICC).
2. Navigate to Development Manager > Create an item.
* This works fine.
3. Navigate to Development Manager > Setup Workbench > Item Rules
Create a rule with the following logic:
Item_Primary.Status == "Active"Validation condition:
This product must be assigned to the Product Catalog before setting the status to $Item_Primary.Status$
4. Create an item and set the Item Status to Pending
* This works fine.
5. After the item is created successfully, assign an alternative catalog category (ACC) to the item.
6. Update item status to Active.
7. In Organization tab, assign the item to M1/M2, concurrent request submits.
8. Actual Behavior: Concurrent request completes in warning. The item is NOT assigned to child organizations.
Expect business rule to fire after item assigned to ACC in child organization.
Concurrent request completes normal. The item is assigned to child organizations successfully.
ORGANIZATION ID : 117
TABLE NAME : MTL_ITEM_REVISIONS_INTERFACE
COLUMN NAME : ITEM_ID
MESSAGE NAME : INV_IOI_REV_NO_ITEM
ERROR MESSAGE : The revision entered is for an item that does not exist in MTL_SYSTEM_ITEMS nor MTL_SYSTEM_ITEMS_INTERFACE.
Cannot add new organization assignments to items with particular statuses.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|B. Test Case After Patch|