Knowledge Management Unable To Unlock A Locked Solution After Rejection
(Doc ID 1364967.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Knowledge Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
We are unable to unlock a a solution in progress after it has been rejected.
Expecting to be able to unlock a locked solution after edited version has been rejected.
Steps to Reproduce
(R) Knowledge Worker
(N) Search for solution
- Lock solution and edit
- Submit for review
- Solutions gets rejected by an approver
- Attempt to unlock solution (after enabling unlock button through personalization)
=> Solution remains locked.
- Logged as AAAAA Added a comment and submitted for approval.
- Logged as BBBBB. Rejected solution.
- Logged back in as AAAAA. Status of Solution is "Solution Rejected", not Draft.
Want to 'stop the process', revert/ignore all the changes, but the Unlock button is not available.
If AAAAA updates the Solution => it will proceed to obsolete or delete the whole Solution 123.
You can get lock, but that simply transfers one locked solution from one user to another.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document