OEXOEORD: Copy fails with error : User-Defined Exception in Package OE_Validate Procedure Line_Desc_Flex
Last updated on JANUARY 31, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to copy an Order - the following error occurs.
- Value is not a valid context for the Descriptive Flexfield OE_LINE_ATTRIBUTES
- User-Defined Exception in Package OE_Validate Procedure Line_Desc_Flex
- Unable to copy lines for the Order
1. Order Management Super User
2. Orders, Returns > Sales Order
3. Query an Order
4. Go an Actions > Copy and see the above messages
Additional Line Attribute Information DFF has been set up with Context as Required.
Context is NOT reference driven and is manually coded.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms