Gross Weight Field Is Not Updated With Actual Total Weight When Integrating Actualshipment Xml
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version: 6.2.2 to 6.2.4 - Release: 6.2 to 6.2
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When updating a shipment via shipment actual where 1 of the ship unit lines are to be zero'd out, the Gross Weight is not updated correctly.
Order Base: 1686724
Order Release: 1686724-003
Gross Weight: 48,268.80
Net Weight: 48,268.80
Created Direct Shipment (Prior to Actual): 01466
Line/ShipUnit1 =1599.04 LB
Line/ShipUnit2 = 46669.78 LB
1. Log into OTM 6.2.
2. Search for Shipment 01466.
3. Note the Net and Gross Weight are: 48,268.80
4. When Uploading the Shipment Actual With the following weights:
Line/ShipUnit1 =0 LB (1686724-003-001-001)
Line/ShipUnit2 = 480000 LB (1686724-003-002-001)
5. Note Transmission 727851 processed Successfully.
6. When viewing the shipment 01466, The results are the following:
Net Weight: 48,000.00 LB (as expected)
Gross Weight: 49,599.04 LB (Not Expected)
Chargeable Weight: 48,268.80 LB (Not Expected)
Line/ShipUnit1 = Net Weight: 0 LB Weight: 1,599.04 LB (1686724-003-001-001)
Line/ShipUnit2 = Netweight and Gross Weight: 480000 LB (1686724-003-002-001)
7. See that the Gross Weight is not updated as expected.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms