Outside Processing Details Not Copied From Planned PO to New Scheduled Release
(Doc ID 1365480.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Applications Release 12.1, when attempting to create a Release against a Planned Purchase Order,
the outside processing information is not defaulted from the Planned PO to the Release and the
following error occurs:
Cause: The outside processing details for this document line are incomplete.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create EAM Work Order for direct item.
2. Release the work order.
3. Requisition created/approved.
4. Autocreate Planned PO and Approve.
5. Create Release. Enter Line and Shipment on the release line.
From this point, there are two options.
The first option:
1. Save data.
2. Open Distributions. Destination type is correct as 'Shop Floor'.
3. Click on Outside Services. Job number is null, which is incorrect.
The second option:
1. DON’T save data.
2. Open Distributions.
3. Select Source from the list. Destination Type changes to Shop Floor.
But Outside Services button is grayed out.
4. Save. The above error message is displayed:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document