SPED Towing Vehicle Plate Attributes Missing in JL_BR_INTERFACE_LINES_EXTS
(Doc ID 1365540.1)
Last updated on JULY 13, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 184.108.40.206 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.1]
Oracle Financials for the Americas - Version 220.127.116.11 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5 to 12.1]
Oracle Order Management - Version 18.104.22.168 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When importing Sales Orders from Order Management, find that the imported transactions are missing the Towing Vehicle Plate Attributes for Brazilian Localizations, per the SPED functionality as described in note 741078.1, Oracle Financials for Brazil Documentation Update Note, Release 11i.
The following is an example of the steps that are used to reproduce this issue:
1. Navigate to the Query Manager window in Order Management Responsibility as follows: Shipping > Transactions, choose Deliveries and click Find. In the Shipping Transactions window, place the cursor in the Status column and click the Folder menu and choose Show Field. Select the descriptive flexfield in the Show Field window.
Use the descriptive flexfield in the Shipping Transactions window to enter the information for the following fields:
* Vehicle ANTT Inscription
* Towing Vehicle Plate
* Towing Vehicle Plate State Code
* Towing Vehicle ANTT Inscription
* Seal Number
2. Perform Ship Confirm.
3. Verify that the Sales Order is present in the Receivables Interface Tables:
- Note at this point there are no records in the table JL_BR_INTERFACE_LINES_EXTS for the additional attributes.
4. Execute the AutoInvoice Master Program
5. Query the Transaction In AR using the Transactions Window (Transactions > Transactions).
6. Find that there are no records the table JL_BR_INTERFACE_LINES_EXTS, and the entered Towing Vehicle Attributes appear to be missing.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document