Last updated on JUNE 01, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.1 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Executable:RVCTP - Receiving Transaction Processor
Receiving Transaction Processor uses wrong Conversion Exchange Rate When Receiving Purchase Orders / Blanket Releases via Receiving Open Interface (ROI)
In the case of Blanket POs, currency conversion Date and Currency conversion Rate are not correct on the receipt when Invoice Match Option is set to
'Receipt' as they are obtained from Blanket Purchase Agreement (or from the release's distributions) while receiving rather than from the receipt sysdate currency exchange rate.
The issue is occurring for all transactions created via Receiving Open Interface.
Expect exchange rate to be picked from GL current date and not from rate /
date indicated at header level of blanket agreement (or at distribution level).
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create Daily Rates for a foreign currency and Corporate rate type
2. Create Blanket Purchase Agreement (or standard Purchase Order) with foreign currency and Corporate rate type
3. Create Release for the same or when creating the PO shipments, make sure that the Match Option is set to Receipt.
Match_Option = R
4. At distributions level , change the currency rate and date to something other
than today's date.
5. Enter a receipt via Core Purchasing form RCVRCERC.
In RCV_TRANSACTIONS table the currency rate and date are correct.
6. Receive through ROI : Create Receive records in RCV_HEADERS_INTERFACE and RCV_TRANSACTIONS_INTERFACE for the release or PO, run RVCTP
7. See that the currency rate and currency date are not populated correctly in RCV_TRANSACTIONS table:
CURRENCY_CONVERSION_RATE and CURRENCY_CONVERSION_DATE
stem from PO_HEADERS_ALL table for the BPA (or from PO_DISTRIBUTIONS_ALL table) instead of having
Currency_Conversion_Date= Receipt date and Currency_Conversion_Rate = Rate
from GL_DAILY_RATES table.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms