Talent Management: Objectives Deleted Appear On Appraisal Once its Republished
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Performance Management - Version 12.0 HRMS RUP 7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.0.7 version, Appraisals
Objectives are allocated using an Eligibility Profile, and when the Manager deletes one of these objectives during the contracting process, and then ‘Approves and Finishes’ contracting, when the Appraisal Template is added to the plan and the plan is re-published, the Objective that was deleted re-appears on the scorecard.
1. Log into manager Self-Service - Talent Management - Cascade or set objectives
Find employee and view 7 objectives inherited through an eligibility profile.
Delete one objective and transfer score card to the employee
2. Log in as Employee and review the contract and then ‘Finish’ objective setting – send back to manager
3. Log in as manager – Review worker changes, still 6 objectives, ‘Approve and Finish’ objective setting process
4. Update PMP to add in an Appraisal Template – republish plan
5. Log in as manager to view the appraisal template – there are now 7 Objectives the one that was deleted has reappeared. It should not be there.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms