JBO-25036 Error - Creating Design Chart Rule and using Apply & create another button
Last updated on JANUARY 04, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Configurator Developer - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to choose the Primary Feature for a Design Chart rule after hitting the 'Apply and Create Another' button, the following error occurs. If the Design Chart rules are created one at a time, there is no problem.
oracle.apps.fnd.framework.OAException: oracle.jbo.InvalidObjAccessException: JBO-25036: An invalid object operation was invoked on type View Object with name DesChartFeaturesVO
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into Oracle Configurator Developer responsibility
2. Open any model in edit mode
3. Navigate to the Rules tab
4. Click on the Create icon
5. Choose appropriate features for a design chart rule
6. Click on the button 'Apply and Create Another'
7. When new rule screen comes up, click on the Primary Feature button
8. Error occurs
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms