Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Internet Expenses - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Tax Code LOV
Cash and Other Expenses Details Page
End Dated Tax Regimes
On : 12.1.3 version, Expenses Entry
Tax codes still appear in the Tax Code LOV in Cash and Other expenses details page from End Dated Tax Regimes.
Expect tax codes not to be populated in Tax Code Lov related to End Dated Regime.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Select the Internet Expenses Responsibility
2. Create an expense report with all required details
3. On the Cash and Other Expenses page enter an expense line with details
4. Move to details page by selecting the Details icon
5. Select the Tax Code LOV and find that disabled Tax Codes still appear in the list
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms