Incorrect Coupon Payment Amount in Schedule Displayed On Treasury Bond Deals
(Doc ID 1367160.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Treasury - Version: 220.127.116.11 to 12.1.3 - Release: 11.5 to 12.1
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Setup Bond Issue.: 30/360 as Fixed-Regular
2. Created Bond issue deal ;
Deal date - 19-Mar-2009
Maturity Date - 01-Jun-2010
Settlement Date - 19-Mar-2009
Interest Rate - 15%, Semin Annual
Bond Face Value - 25000.00
Coupon starting date - 01-APR-2009
3 Its semi annual coupon payment ...of 01-APR-2009 & 01-OCT-2009" & 01-APR-2010
4. Saved ..Coupon payment schedule tab displayed ...with incorrect payment amount for 01-Jun-2010 . It is supposed to show only for 60 days payment amount not 6 months of Payment Amount..
Due to this issue, users cannot sure of the coupon payment for the last coupon.
1. Incorrect coupon payment - Systeme generate incorrect coupon payment amount
2. Incorrect interest accruals amount.
Please review Test case: test_case.doc uploaded to this note.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|