XTR: Incorrect Coupon Payment Amount in Schedule Displayed On Treasury Bond Deals
(Doc ID 1367160.1)
Last updated on JULY 10, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Treasury - Version 184.108.40.206 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Incorrect coupon payment schedule displayed on Treasury bond deals for the last coupon when set as 30/360 as Fixed-Regular.
1. Setup Bond Issue.: 30/360 as Fixed-Regular
2. Created Bond issue deal ;
Deal date - 19-Mar-2009
Maturity Date - 01-Jun-2010
Settlement Date - 19-Mar-2009
Interest Rate - 15%, Semin Annual
Bond Face Value - 25000.00
Coupon starting date - 01-APR-2009
3 Its semi annual coupon payment ...of 01-APR-2009 & 01-OCT-2009" & 01-APR-2010
4. Saved ..Coupon payment schedule tab displayed ...with incorrect payment amount for 01-Jun-2010 . It is supposed to show only for 60 days payment amount not 6 months of Payment Amount..
Due to this issue, users cannot sure of the coupon payment for the last coupon.
1. Incorrect coupon payment - Systeme generate incorrect coupon payment amount
2. Incorrect interest accruals amount.
Please review Test case: test_case.doc uploaded to this note.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document