Position Hierarchy to Change a Second Level Position to a Top Level
(Doc ID 1367182.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.0.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to replace a subordinate position as the supervisor of his supervisor in the Position hierarchy. (For the top position)
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to "SCIF Position Control and Approval"
2. Open the "Position Hierarchy" form
3. Query the hierarchy "Purchasing"
4. Query user (Top supervisor) under Position Name
5. Try to add subordinate as the Top Supervisor's Supervisor.
6. In the Subordinate Name LOV, can not find the current Top Supervisor's name.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!