Can the Reporting Name of the Seeded Elements be Changedl?

(Doc ID 1367423.1)

Last updated on JULY 12, 2016

Applies to:

Oracle Payroll - Version and later
Oracle HRMS (India) - Version and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.


Can we change the reporting names of the seeded elements, for example:  Regular Pay, Time Entry Wages, EE Voluntary PF Contribution and EE Statutory PF Contribution


Sign In with your My Oracle Support account

Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started

My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms