Change Request Gets Rejected By System
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 17, 2015
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Release 126.96.36.199 version, Change Order
When attempting to process a Change Request on 2 Different Requisitions tied to one Purchase Order, one of the Requisitions is somehow Rejected by the System.
Requisition shows status of "Rejected" by System.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Use Two Requisitions 1234 and 5678 which are linked to Purchase Order number PO_1234_5678 with 2 different lines.
1. Create Change order for Requisitions 1234 and submit it to Requisition Approver
2. Create Change order for Requisitions 5678 and submit it to Requisition Approver
3. Requisition Approver approves only the Change order for Requisitions 1234
4. Buyer of Purchase Order PO_1234_5678 gets notification for change Request 1234.
5. Buyer processes this change request 1234 and the PO gets approved.
6. Requisition Approver approves Change order for Requisitions 5678
7. Buyer of Purchase Order PO_1234_5678 gets notification for change Request 5678,
but this is just an FYI notification.
8. Requester of 5678 checks the status of the Change Request and it shows REJECTED
Users are confused as to how the Second Requisition gets to a Rejected State.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms