In Oracle Warehouse Management System, Material Transactions Exists With Non-Existing Users
Last updated on JULY 21, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The last_updated_by User ID is incorrect in the record history for Oracle Warehouse Management picking transactions reviewed in the Material Transactions form.
1. Create a sales order. Book the order
2. Pick release the order
3. Queue the task, pick load and drop the task to staging lane
4. Perform Staging move in mobile
5. Navigate to View Material transaction and query the record.
6. Select Help>Record history, History is displayed in-correctly.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms