China localization : Cash flow statement is not capturing data from remitted bills receivable
(Doc ID 1369235.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 06, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Financials for Asia/Pacific - Version 12.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.2 version, Asia/Pacific Globalization
Cash Flow Statement didn't collect information from the Remitted Bills Receivable.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login Receivables responsibility
2. Navigate to Transactions > Transactions
3. Create a transaction
4. Save, complete and create accounting
5. Create a bills receivables and create accounting
6. Remittance BR
7. Run Bills Receivable Maturity and Risk Program
8. Create accounting
9. Manually Clear the receipt in Cash Management
10. Submit request 'Cash Flow Statement Program - Data Collection'
11. Cash Flow Statement didn't collect information from the Remitted Bills Receivable
Due to this issue, users cannot generate correct Cash Flow Statement.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document